Our Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer is a liquid or gel perfumed generally used to decrease infectious agents on the hands. We encourage that if soap and water are not available, use our alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 70% alcohol.
It works best when you rub it all over hands, getting it between your fingers and the backs of your hands, we advise that the sanitizer dry- do not wipe or rinse it off. We don’t encourage using it if your hands are visibly dirty or greasy. Find a sink with soap and water instead.
Aqua, isopropyl alcohol, glycerin, fragrance, vitamin e, carboner, triethanolamine.
- Keep out the reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately. Do not mix any other scourers or household cleaner.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling product.
- Do not transfer into any other container.
- Keep bottle upright.